God Will Make A Way

by Naquan on September 29, 2010

I am the Lord, your Holy One,
Israel’s Creator and King.
I am the Lord, who opened a way through the waters,
making a dry path through the sea.
I called forth the mighty army of Egypt
with all its chariots and horses.
I drew them beneath the waves, and they drowned,
their lives snuffed out like a smoldering candlewick.

But forget all that—
it is nothing compared to what I am going to do.
For I am about to do something new.
See, I have already begun! Do you not see it?
I will make a pathway through the wilderness.
I will create rivers in the dry wasteland.

-          Isaiah 43:15-19

How many times have you looked to your left and right crying out to God because both ways appeared to be a dead end?  I come to tell you that you serve a God who is able to make a way out of no way!

Background Information

The scripture above makes reference to Moses, the children of Israel and the parting of the red sea.  According to scripture, as Pharaoh and his army encamped the children of Israel at the red sea, the children of Israel begin to cry unto the Lord and said to Moses:

“Is it because there are no graves in Egypt that you have taken us away to die in the wilderness? What have you done to us in bringing us out of Egypt? Is not this what we said to you in Egypt: ‘Leave us alone that we may serve the Egyptians’? For it would have been better for us to serve the Egyptians than to die in the wilderness.”

Following this, Moses, as instructed by the Lord, stretched out his hands over the red sea.  In obedience, the water was divided and the children of Israel went into the sea on dry ground with the waters being a wall to them on their left and right hand.

Long story short, they were able to cross the red sea while Pharaohs chariots and horsemen perished in it.  As a result, Israel saw the great power of the Lord.

God WILL Make a Way

As we look at Isaiah 43:15-19, we see God mentioning how He opened a way through the red sea for the children of Israel.  Though we get excited about the parting of the red sea…I encourage you to look at it from the children of Israel prospective.

Here you are at this sea.  You look ahead; all you see is a body of water.  You look behind; all you see is Pharaoh and his chariot coming after you.  You cry out to God as it appears as if He’s brought you here to die.  Your back is against the wall and you have nowhere to go.

For some of you, this passage explains your situation.  However, I encourage you today! God has not brought you this far just to leave you stranded.  He hasn’t brought you here just to abandon you.  God will make a way out of no way!

It wasn’t until Moses moved forward and used what he had (a staff) until God added his super to Moses natural and parted the sea.  I encourage you to use what God has given you and watch God add His super to your natural.  What has God given you?  His word that shall never fail; your mouth that shall declare the word of the Lord over your life; promises; visions; and a faith that shall move mountains!

So I say to you as God said to Moses, “why do you cry? Move forward”.  Move forward in your walk with God…move forward in your faith!

What God has in store for you doesn’t even compare to what we read God doing for the children of Israel here in Exodus 15.  For God says, “Behold, I will do a new thing; now it shall spring forth; shall you not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert.”

Jesus, A Waymaker: Finial Words

God will do a new thing in your life NOW! Not next week, next month or next year…NOW! Now God will do a new thing!  The Lord will make a way in hard times, in the wilderness and in what appears to be thee impossible!

Be encouraged and trust God!  If God brought you to it, then He’ll bring you through it just as He did with the children of Israel!  He hasn’t brought you this far just to leave you.  God will make a way out of no way NOW!  Do you not see it?  Has it not already begun?

Be blessed and encouraged in Jesus name; Amen!

Receive spiritual words of encouragement and daily devotions for Christian everyday living by RSS feed or via email. Thanks for visiting and God bless you :)

Related posts:

1. God Is in Control

Jeanette October 2, 2010 at 1:31 pm

I thank God for speaking through you! What an encouraging and timely Word! Just yesterday I was reading Romans 4:17 “…who creates new things out of nothing” NLV.

As I’m typing this I was just served papers regarding my house. I confess, I cried out to God asking Him to make a way NOW! I’m tired, and frustrated- its been a 3 year battle. I’m willing to let things go, but He keeps sending Words like this. I know I should be encouraged and continue to speak His Word over my life and this situation- I am! But I’m also tired. Please pray my strength!

Naquan October 2, 2010 at 3:53 pm

@ Jeanette,

To God be ALL the glory! It’s okay to cry, be frustrated and tired…but don’t stay there. Last year around November, my family and I were served papers, long story short…though we’re no longer living in our previous home…I now see that it was a divine set up for a greater purpose.

Just with pregnancy, a women endures unexplainable pain; however, when the baby is born…all the pushing, crying and tears was for a greater purpose. I say all that to say this; God will have His way in your life. Remember, ALL things (even this) will work out for your good and to God’s glory.

I will keep you in my prayer. Remember, even when the situation seems impossible, God will make a way! I am a living testimony of that. God bless you Jeanette in Jesus name; You are in my prayers.

tyi November 13, 2010 at 3:58 pm

for the past 3 yrs my life has turned upside down. my walk with God has gone up and down. I know He is in control. My faith has been tested on so many different levels. I live with the daily pain of not having my daughters with me after my now ex husband did some dirty things to gain custody in court after I forgave him for so much during the 14 years of marriage. My heart has been so broken throug this. I am facing so much. Everything that could go wrong has. I know God loves me, I’m just so not sure of the outcome of all of this because not only does this hurt me, it also hurts my 4 girls ages 16,14,12,8.

Maurice Haye December 13, 2010 at 4:24 pm

LET CHRISTIANITY BE LIFE NOT A RELIGION

Thank you..for reaching lifes..am blessed.. God strengthen you February 6, 2011 at 3:19 am

Thank you.

chezza April 17, 2011 at 11:51 am

.. yea god is so Good… it is true that God will make a way Wen there Seem to be no way… he is our Guide our proTECTOR, OUR everything, and all in all!!.. he Can Do all marvelous things Coz he is the Lord our God.. who Can do all things!!!

Alfredo May 14, 2011 at 12:45 pm

@Jeanette

Don’t ever give up Jeanette because when it seems like the whole world is againt you, the Lord will give you strength and make a way even if it seems impossibe, trust me I have been through a similar situation when I dropped out of school, I was having bad grades and felt really sad and depressed about my economical situation so I decided to find a job in order to help my family.
Then I met a beautiful girl who changed my life forever, she was a true miracle and perhaps we wouldn’t have met if I did not leave school. Everything happens for a reason, when God closes a door He’s opening a window at the same time don’t ever forget that.
I will keep you in my prayers, and remember to be strong and praise the Lord always!

God Bless.

george pau May 21, 2011 at 9:09 am

I have been struggling with fear all my life and it has prevented me from reaching my full potential.
I quit my job because I couldn’t support my daughter on the wages I was receiving. I have had dreams of my own business but always find something in me that stops me from taking the final steps to achieving this. This morning I have asked the Lord to show me the way and to destroy the fear that is riding in chariots behind me.

I must tell you all I am in the lords favour, he wants me to be proof of his word. There is nothing God has not given me. All that I have asked for in prayer he has provided.
I let fear control me to the point where I was afraid to pray. I was in chains but now I am free. Today I tell you all is possible. Believe in the power of God.

George Paunganwa – founder of the Big League of Rugby.

JANICE DELIMA June 8, 2011 at 6:33 pm

hi!I THANK U SO MUCH GUYS FOR THESE MESSAGES HERE.HELP ME A LOT TO ENCOURAGE ME FROM FRUSTRATION.PLS PRAT FOR ME THAT I CAN SEE GODS PLAN FOR ME BECAUSE ITS BEEN 3YEARS ALREADY I HAVE NO JOB.3COUNTRYS OF EMPLOYERS ALSO MY VISA APPLICATION DENIED.now I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.PLEASE HELP ME TO PRAY

Anthony August 17, 2011 at 12:02 pm

I thank GOD for you and your website. The encouraging words have put my mind at ease. I now have the tools I need to live the life that GOD meant for me to live. GOD is good all the time.

Naquan August 17, 2011 at 9:34 pm

To All,

Glory to God! God bless each of you!

Latoria harris August 22, 2011 at 1:41 am

hi eveyone,
My name is latoria I have been on my walk with god on and off for the last past year and a half my faith always seem tested no matter what I do or how much a pray…..i believe in god and his abilities but im only seventeen and I do take care of myself really….to make a long story short ive been moving from place to place car troubles failing grades abusive boyfreind….but all in all I still have faith that god will see me through people pray for me so that I can become more strengthend thnx god bless u all.

Elmer Medina November 5, 2011 at 9:54 pm

I’ve had my fair share of deadends and setbacks. I wasn’t able to get the job I was offered, I didn’t get the internship that would have started my career and I never got to finish the novel I worked so hard to write. I have felt like everything I try to do is either for nothing or I’m not menat to suceed. But I let the devil’s lies cloud my judgment and I won’t let that happen again. I know God will make a way as he always does. And now professors are looking at my work as I am studying to become an animator and I have an interview coming up, things are looking good and this website states: GOD WILL MAKE A WAY. God Bless You All.

malou soriano April 5, 2012 at 10:12 am

To God be the Glory! Thank you so much for encouraging and comforting words of you… Im so blessed… God bless and more power…

Noel September 24, 2012 at 7:48 pm

God is great…There is nothing too hard for Him..The devil always try to feed our mind with things that are natural, but we have to remember that we serve a supernatural God. He’s faithful to His word. No problem life throws at you is strong enough to lose your joy in living the greatest gift God gave us which is LIFE…As long that you are breathing…there has got to be a reason and a destiny he has planned for you to fulfill. We’re more than a conquer and “greater is He that is in us than he that is in the world..”I am a living testimony of the goodness of God. God has been with me since the beginning of time. It’s funny how many times I turned my back and ignore Him, but not one second He gave up on me. After everyone in this world even the people that you thought will stand by your side hurt, betrayed, rejected, and left you; my dad who is Almighty God still stand by me and willing to take me with His open arms. He cares, comfort, and provide for all that I need. I tell you what there is nothing in this world is too big for God. He made it all…and I can’t explained how much he has done in my life through the good and the bad. My faith has been wavered several times, but now I refuse to absorb those negative thoughts. I wish God never gave me free will in my life than I will not mess up the great things that He has planned for me. The bible says trials will come, but we have to be still and know that our God is powerful and He only He can turn our problems around. Don’t let the devil feed your mind with negative thoughts. God never gave us a spirit of fear. My biggest fear now is being away and not dwelling in His presence. I don’t know where I’d be without Him. Speak the word of God in your life and remember to praise Him in the good and the bad. I understand how it may feel like it’ll never get better, but TRUST God… His word says:”No eyes has seen, no ears has heard, no mind has conceived what God has prepared for those who love Him.”(1Corinthians 2:9)And if He CAN PART THE RED SEA AND HEAL THE SICK BACK IN THE DAYS…..I can’t imagine what other things He can do in our lives that no one witnessed yet. BE STILL AND KNOW THAT HE IS GOD!!!..God bless

Peninnah August 19, 2013 at 6:43 am

I thank God for strong testimonies, I too request for prayers too am facing a very serious financial problems, business not doing well at all, debts filling in every side, sickness, lack of peace and happiness in my family, continued misunderstanding with my husband even if i do good to him. But after reading all these I trust My Supernatural God Will do a Mighty Miracles.

I will just leave it to him!

Angela September 26, 2013 at 9:35 am

I need god for he the only one that I can call on I am the old of 8 in my family I have help every one in my life but now I need help and I have no one on this earth to call for help . I can’t even go to the man I married for over 39 years we move to Ga. I am not happy here I do not have money to pay my bills whin I came here I was told that it will be better for me but all I hadwas worrying whin things gone to get better . I pray and I ask god help me to find some happiness here . What can I do to make things ok . Find a way to help me o lord.

Mornique February 13, 2014 at 12:51 pm

Please pray for me and my family.

prissykelly February 21, 2014 at 7:10 am

I JUST WANTS TO SAY THANK YOU LORD FOR YOUR WORDS.

Steve Gilkey June 19, 2014 at 12:26 am

Amen, Brother! Hallelujah, and amen!