Would you like to contribute to our community by submitting a guest post for 2PraiseGod’s Inspirational Readings? Awesome, I’m currently accepting guest post submissions!
Please fully read the guidelines below.
Suggested Topics for Inspirational Readings
The best way to get an idea of the type of content I write at 2PraiseGod is to look through past post. You may also wish to check Inspirational Readings, and towards the top, view the topics and sub topics listed. Submissions should be related too…
- Promoting an encouraged and inspired Christian lifestyle
- Growing in your walk with God
- Spiritual Growth and Maturity
- Helpful advice on how to deal with a specific life challenge or problem
- Words of Encouragement regarding a specific life issue
- Anything else you feel will add value and benefit our readers. Remember, we encourage and inspire Christians in their daily lives, and in their daily walk with God. Your post should reflect and contribute to that.
Guest Posting Guidelines
Pitch Me Your Idea:
- Tell us who you are.
- Find a gap on 2PraiseGod that hasn’t been filled or discussed.
- Offer fresh content that’s never been published on any other blog, including your own.
- Post should be exceedingly helpful, encouraging, and inspirational.
- Pull from personal experience(s) and incorporate it into your post (connect with the reader).
- Use examples to clarify any points you’ve made.
- Outline your topic with bullet points, and send 2-3 purposed headlines for your topic in the form below.
Once we’ve agreed on a topic, please follow the guidelines below.
- Write your post around a targeted keyword or key phrase. Use this keyword/phrase in the headline of your post, and throughout the post.
- Come up with 2-3 strong headlines. Tips here.
- Break up content into subheadings that attract and bring the reader in.
- Keep paragraphs readable. No more than 2-4 sentences per paragraph.
- Include links to past post on 2PraiseGod (if applicable). The search bar in top right may assist you in finding relevant past post.
- Include at least 1 scripture reference in your post.
- Have a conclusion that summaries your post, followed by 1-2 questions that provoke comments at the end.
- Have at least 1000 words.
- You must edit, edit, edit. Proofread, proofread, proofread. Edit and proofread several times!!! Have someone read it before you submit it. I’m not a professional editor, and don’t have time to edit, proofread, correct grammatical errors, etc. Please have this all done or you risk not having your post considered.
- Try to incorporate 1-2 pictures into your article. Please include attributes to the image owner including a link to the page where the image can be found.
- Email your guest post in a Word document. Include pictures separately, as attachments to the email, while indicating where in the article the image(s) should appear.
- Forget to include a short bio about yourself (2-5 sentences), including a photo of yourself (300 px by 300px), and a link to your blog or site.
- Include no affiliate links.
- Violate any copyright laws on images or writing!!!!!
If applicable, you may include a link or reference to your own product, given it relates to your post and will bring value to our readers.
- I will email you about any edit, clarity, or change request.
- I will give you the date it’ll be published. I’ll also send you the URL.
- Please share your post on your social media networks (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc). If you own a blog, you are welcome to write a summarizing post the day of publishing, linking back to your post here at 2PraiseGod.
- On the day your post is published, please check throughout the day and respond to every commenter, and answer any questions in a timely manner. Although not required, we encourage you to actively engage commenters a few times during the 1st week your post is published.
NOTE: We retain the copyright of all material published by our guest posters. A guest poster can not, under any circumstances, republish their guest post elsewhere now or in the future. It must be unique to 2PraiseGod.