Effective: June 12th, 2016.
The term “2PraiseGod” or “2PraiseGod.com” or “us” or “we” or “I” refers to the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- 2PraiseGod disclaims any liabilities whatsoever from your decisions based influenced by this site.
- The materials on this web site have been prepared for informational purposes only and are not intended to be construed as professional advice. Rational decisions can only be based on each individual’s personal situation.
- Reading this web site does not establish any kind of professional relationship between us. If you are uncomfortable making your own decisions, you should always go to a professional for suggestions to your specific situation.
- As most are aware there are many costs associated with running a website. I use advertisements to offset those costs. That said, I offer you my promise that I will only personally recommend or endorse something if I feel that it would be of value to some of the readers. If I find a product or service that has helped me, I will let you know about it. The purpose of endorsing product or services is for your benefit, not mine. I will tell you about the best products and services that I find regardless of whether I see any benefit from it.
- There is no cost to the users to use this site. So, just consider the advertisements as a form of supporting the site.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
Blog content. All the contents of the Blog, EXCEPT FOR COMMENTS, CHRISTIAN TESTIMONIES, AND INSPIRATIONAL READINGS GUEST POSTS, constitute the opinion of the Author, and the Author alone; they do not represent the views and opinions of the Author’s employers, supervisors, nor do they represent the view of organizations, businesses or institutions the Author is a part of. The Author is not a licensed professional, and you should never substitute information from this Blog for information obtained from a licensed professional; always consult with a professional regarding your specific decisions. The content of this Blog is not intended to cause harm, but if You have any concerns about the contents of this Blog, please contact the Author. Disagreeing with the content of the Blog does not constitute sufficient ground for You to ask the Author to remove or modify any parts of this Blog.
Copyright policy. All content being part of this Blog is property of the Author, unless noted otherwise. All logos and trademarks are property of their respective owners.
Comment policy. The Author is not responsible for the content of any comments made by the Commenter(s). The Author is also not responsible for knowing whether the content of Your comment is breaking the law in other countries or jurisdictions. All comments on this Blog have to be written in English. Please do not endanger Yourself or break the law when you comment. Comments intending to advertise and/or off-topic (”SPAM“) will be deleted. The Author also reserves the right to block Commenter(s) who have previously published offensive comments, illegal content, or SPAM. See Content of the Blog below for additional policies governing comments.
1. Content of the Blog 1.1. In General. Any opinions expressed by the contributors, authors and moderators who post content to 2PraiseGod are the personal opinions of the authors, not of 2PraiseGod, whether or not the authors are employees or contractors of 2PraiseGod The Content (as defined below) is provided for informational and entertainment purposes only and is not meant to be an endorsement or representation by 2PraiseGod or any other party. You should never substitute information from this Blog for information obtained from a licensed professional; always consult with a professional regarding your specific decisions.
1.2. Ownership. The Content (as defined below) of the Blog is intended for your personal, noncommercial use only. Commercial use of any of the Content is strictly prohibited. The Blog and all materials published and/or distributed on or through the Blog (including, but not limited to articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips) (collectively, the “Content”) are protected by copyright pursuant to U.S. and international copyright laws, and are owned or controlled by 2PraiseGod or the party credited as the provider of the Content. Except as set forth in Sections 1.3 and 5.4 of this Agreement, you may not modify, publish, transmit, adapt, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content in whole or in part, without the express written consent of 2PraiseGod or the copyright owner identified in the copyright notice in the Content. You agree not to change or delete any proprietary notices that appear in the Content. You may not use any 2PraiseGod logo or trademark without 2PraiseGod’s express written permission. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the Blog. As between the parties, title, ownership rights, and intellectual property rights in the Content, and any copies or portions thereof, shall remain in 2PraiseGod and/or its content providers or licensors. 2PraiseGod reserves any rights not expressly granted in this Agreement.
1.3. Limited License. Subject to your strict compliance with this Agreement, 2PraiseGod grants you a limited, revocable, non-transferable, non-assignable and non-exclusive license to access, download (temporary storage only), display, view, use, play and/or print the Content (excluding, for purposes of this Section 1.3, Content accessed through 2PraiseGod Traffic System and further excluding source and object code in raw form or otherwise, other than as made available to access and use via a standard web browser to enable display) on a personal computer, mobile phone or other wireless device, or other Internet enabled device, for your personal noncommercial use only, subject to the restrictions set forth in this Agreement. The foregoing limited license (A) does not give you any ownership of, or any other intellectual property interest in, any Content, and (B) may be immediately suspended or terminated for any reason, in 2PraiseGod’s sole discretion, and without advance notice or liability.
2. User-Generated Content 2.1. Prohibited Actions. You are solely responsible for your communications on and your use of the Blog. You agree not to do any of the following: (A) post or transmit any libelous, defamatory, indecent, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive, abusive or pornographic message, data, image, content or program; (B) post or transmit any message, data, image, content or program that would violate any property rights of others; (C) use the Services to threaten, harass, or otherwise violate the legal rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of others; (D) upload or download files that contain software, marks, logos, data, images, content or other material protected by intellectual property laws, rights of privacy or publicity, or any other applicable law, unless you own or control the rights to such files or material or have received all necessary consents; (E) upload files that contain a virus or corrupted data; (F) falsify the source or origin of software or other material contained in a file that you upload or sent to 2PraiseGod; (G) falsely purport to be an employee or agent of 2PraiseGod; (H) act, in your use of the Blog, in a manner that is contrary to applicable law or regulation; or (I) circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security-related features of the Blog or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Blog and the Content.
2.2. 2PraiseGod’s Exclusive Right to Manage the User Submissions. You acknowledge that any materials and other information (including, without limitation, ideas contained therein for new or improved products or services) you post, upload, email, or submit to the Blog, including but not limited to comments, forum messages, reviews, text, video, audio, photographs, computer code and applications (each, a “User Submission”) may be edited, removed, deleted, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by 2PraiseGod in its sole discretion and without your permission, and you waive any rights you may have (including any moral rights) in preventing the material from being altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. You expressly agree that we may remove, disable or restrict access to or the availability of any User Submissions from the Blog at any time, for any reason or for no reason at all. 2PraiseGod reserves the right to treat User Submissions as content stored at the direction of users for which 2PraiseGod will not exercise control except to block or remove content that comes to 2PraiseGod’s attention and is offensive, obscene, lewd, lascivious, filthy, violent, harassing, threatening, abusive, illegal, libelous, defamatory, fraudulent, deceptive, misleading or otherwise objectionable to 2PraiseGod, or to enforce the rights of third parties or the content restrictions set forth below in this Agreement when notice of their violation comes to 2PraiseGod’s attention. However, 2PraiseGod shall not be responsible for controlling or editing any Content, and 2PraiseGod has no contractual obligation to remove inappropriate or unlawful Content. Under no circumstances will we be held liable for removing, disabling or restricting access to or the availability of Content.
2.3. License to 2PraiseGod of Your User Submissions. You hereby grant to 2PraiseGod (including its parent company and subsidiaries), and you agree to grant to 2PraiseGod (including its parent company and subsidiaries) a perpetual, royalty-free, non-exclusive, irrevocable, unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited, worldwide and cost-free license to use, copy, record, disclose, sell, re-sell, sublicense, reproduce, distribute, redistribute, modify, adapt, publish, edit, translate, transmit, create derivative works of, broadcast, publicly perform, display or otherwise exploit in any manner whatsoever, all or any portion of your User Submissions (and derivative works thereof), for any purpose whatsoever in all formats, on or through any media, software, formula, or technology whether by any means and in any media now known or hereafter developed and to sublicense such rights through multiple tiers of sublicenses, and to advertise, market and promote the same. In order to further effect the rights and license that you grant to 2PraiseGod to your User Submissions, you also hereby grant to 2PraiseGod (including its parent company and subsidiaries), and agree to grant to 2PraiseGod (including its parent company and subsidiaries), the unconditional, perpetual, irrevocable right to use and exploit your name, persona, image, photograph, and likeness that you provide in connection with any User Submission, without any obligation or remuneration to you. Except as prohibited by law, you hereby waive, and you agree to waive, any moral rights (including attribution and integrity) that you may have in any User Submissions, even if your User Submissions are altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. You agree that you shall have no recourse against 2PraiseGod for any alleged or actual infringement or misappropriation of any proprietary right in your User Submissions. You further acknowledge and agree that no compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your User Submissions or any of the rights granted in this Section 2.3.
2.4. Representations and Warranties Related to Your User Submissions. Each time you submit a User Submission, you represent and warrant that, as to that User Submission, (A) you are the sole author and owner of the intellectual property and other rights to the User Submission, or you have a lawful right to submit the User Submission and grant 2PraiseGod the rights to it that you are granting by this Agreement, all without any 2PraiseGod obligation to obtain consent of any third party and without creating any obligation or liability of 2PraiseGod; (B) the User Submission is accurate; (C) the User Submission does not and, as to 2PraiseGod’s permitted uses and exploitation set forth in this Agreement, will not infringe any intellectual property or other right of any third party; (D) the User Submission will not violate this Agreement, or cause injury or harm to any person; and (E) the User Submission complies with all applicable laws and regulations.
2.5. Responsibility of Users. You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, your User Submissions. 2PraiseGod does not assume any responsibility or liability for any User Submissions posted on the Blog or any website linked to the Blog and makes no express or implied warranty or guarantee about the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality, or any other aspect of the User Submissions.
2.6. Non-Confidentiality of Your User Submissions. The Blog is available to the public, and your User Submissions, along with information concerning your identity that you provide to 2PraiseGod (including, but without limitation, your name, image, and website address), may be publicly available. Do not post information you consider confidential to the Blog. In addition, you agree that 2PraiseGod may reveal your identity and whatever information we know about you to any law enforcement agent or official in the event of legal action or a legal request arising from any User Submission made by you.
2.7. Unsolicited Emails, Spamming & Spoofing. You may not use the Blog to transmit unsolicited emails. You may not send unsolicited emails to the Blog or to anyone whose email address includes a domain name used on the Blog. You may not use any domain name on our Blog as a pseudonymous return email address for any communications, which you transmit from another location or through another service. You may not pretend to be someone else – or spoof their identity – when using the Blog.
Forbidden actions. You are not authorized to (i) use this Blog to advertise for products of any kind and for other Blogs, (ii) to infringe the Copyright policy and Comment policy of this Blog, (iii) to attack this Blog using malicious software and/or use this Blog for data mining (iv) to commit any illegal actions while using the Blog, or against this Blog, (v) to restrict access to this Blog, (vi) to impede the normal functioning of this Blog and (vii) to menace the Author with, or cause physical or financial harm to, the Author of this Blog.
No Guarantee. The Author makes no guarantee regarding the validity of the content of the Blog. In addition, the Author does not guarantee that the Blog will be accessible at all times or during any down time (i) caused by outages to any public Internet backbones, networks or servers, (ii) caused by any failures of Your equipment, systems or local access services, (iii) for previously scheduled maintenance or (iv) relating to events beyond the Author’s control such as strikes, riots, fires, floods, explosions, war, terrorism, governmental action, labor conditions, natural and/or man-made disasters, or interruptions in Internet services to an area where the Author or Your servers are located. Although the Author will try to moderate comments quickly, the Author makes no guarantee to the Commenter that its comments or trackbacks will be displayed promptly, without modifications, or that they will be displayed at all, as all comments will be published to the discretion of the Author.
No Warranty or Condition; Links. The Author makes NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. If you choose to access the Blog, you do so AT YOUR OWN RISK. To the extent links and external content are based on or displayed in connection with the Blog, THE AUTHOR SHALL NOT HAVE ANY LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE DISPLAY OF SUCH LINKS AND SEARCH RESULTS, whether this external content is breaking the law in this or other jurisdictions. YOU AGREE TO USE THE BLOG AT YOUR OWN RISK, and that You will not consider the Blog’s content to be a suitable substitute for professional advice.
Limitations of Liability. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHOR BE LIABLE UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES, AND THE AUTHOR’S LIABILITY TO YOU UNDER THIS AGREEMENT FOR ANY CLAIM IS LIMITED TO THE GROSS MONTHLY AMOUNT PAID BY THE AUTHOR FOR HOSTING SERVICES DURING THE ONE MONTH PERIOD IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING THE DATE OF THE CLAIM. Each party acknowledges that the other party has entered into this Agreement relying on the limitations of liability stated herein and that those limitations are an essential part of the Agreement. Without limiting the foregoing, the Author shall not have any liability for any failure or delay resulting from any condition beyond the reasonable control of the Author, including but not limited to governmental action, labor conditions, power failures, natural and/or man-made disasters. The Author is not liable for the content of any comments the Commenter might leave on this Blog (see Comment policy).
Obligation to Indemnify. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold the Author, its agents, and applicable third parties (collectively “Indemnified Person(s)“) harmless from and against any and all third party claims, liability, loss, and expense (including damage awards, settlement amounts, and reasonable legal fees, brought against any Indemnified Person(s), arising out of, related to or which may arise from Your use of the Blog and/or Your breach of any term of this Agreement.
Applicable Laws; Venue. The Author operates the Blog from Atlanta, Georgia and makes no representations that materials in the Blog are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Access to the Blog from any location where the content is illegal is prohibited. Any claim related to the use of the Blog or to the Blog materials shall be governed by the laws of the Atlanta, Georgia, U.S.A.. Any action related to the access, use, content, or existence of this Blog shall be filed only in the appropriate court located within Georgia. The use of this Blog constitutes Your express permission and consent to the jurisdiction of the federal and/or state courts of Georgia for purposes of such actions.
Legal notices and Contact information. If You are intending to carry out legal action of any kind against the Blog or the Author, you are required to contact the Author SEVEN BUSINESS DAYS before any legal claim is made. Please remember that the Author means to DO NO HARM to You or anyone else by writing this Blog. If You feel that your rights have been infringed, please contact the Author, and allow seven business days for the reply to be received. The Author will do whatever possible to address Your concerns.
Thank you Giovanna Di Sauro for Writing a blog disclaimer.