Marriage Restoration

by A Child of God on April 5, 2010

Praise the lord who is worthy to be praised!!  I want to give a praise testimony to encourage people out there that your prayers are not in vain!

God listens and answers, it might not be the time you want it, but it will happen. i prayed to the lord for months to restore my marriage of 8years, my husband and i, have a child and separated for 8 months, everyone told me to give up but i held on knowing that God is the author of love.

I prayed and fasted over and over again at times i was ready to give up, but his grace was sufficient for me.  I held on and prayed through all my pains, and am happy to say God has done it, my husband and i are back together with our child and planing for the future.

Never give up on your marriage never ever. am a living testimony that God answers prayers. Praise the name of our living God!

By: Liz

• Live
  • Yahoo! Bookmarks

Related posts:

1. Turning a Life Around
  2. For as many as are the Promises of God, in Him they are yes

Tricia April 21, 2010 at 6:54 pm

Thanks so very much for your testimony it is very encouraging!!! I just praise the Lord with you. I am currently separated for 1 year and it has been devastating to everyone. My husband left after 21 years of marriage and the Lord has promised deliverance and restoration. Sometimes the wait is hard though. We are both christians and he has backsliden, we were in ministry, love the Lord and have two wondeful young men, who are both in ministry. So, please keep us in prayer, that I will remain strong, trusting in our God to do just as He has promised. That He may get All of Glory!

Pet Reply:

Keep the faith and God will see you through

Kyle Ashley Johnson Reply:

You keep on believing, GOD want to show up wen others think that the time is over HE shows up. The Jews was lazing around the body of Lazarus. They believed that the spirit of the dead hovers above the corps and that there is a possibility that the man might come to life.

After 3 days all hope is gone. Now the man is Dead. When JESUS came the fourth day they said: “LORD we dont understand why you’ve taken so long….!!!!!!!” ….and i bet you know what happened. People spoke bout that for years. I believe that wen all is given up then HE shows up, He is always ON TIME! Hold on to the beauty inside of you. Let the light of JESUS shine right through you so the world may see what a change there has been, since he came into your heart. NEVER GIVE UP! Stand strong in faith, revival is HERE!

RS Reply:

I saw your reply on the computer today. I too have been separated now, over a year since June of 2010. My husband and I both were believers when we got married and we were in ministry. I don’t know if your situation has turned around as of the writing of this e-mail or not. I know the pain and praying, hoping and waiting. It gets discouraging. While my husband and I do spend time together on occasion, it is not near as much as I would like. I love him and miss him very much. Often when I go to church and see other husband and wife ministry teams or husbands and wives working together in ministry it almost breaks my heart because my husband is not currently in ministry or doing the will of God.

moses n May 12, 2010 at 12:28 pm

praise the lord
that when i read the real testimonies what god has done in the peoples life it is really we cannot explain with the phisicall it is real deal
comeon people u are trusting living god : i am sure u never go wrong u never ,
only the important act in real life we need to have the real jesus christ, loving father and guide, man he should be real in each step of our lifes if u want to c the meracles and unexpected things in life that only can happen with jesus
be positive with possible god THAT IS ONLY LORD JESUS CHRIST

laura May 18, 2010 at 5:36 pm

Praise God who is worthy to be praised!!! my marriage has been restored! I never gave up even though there were times i wanted to. I held on to his word. My husband and i have one child and have been married for 7 years. He decided he was not happy and wanted out, he abounded us in a relatives house and registered on a dating site that he was single and ready for a serious relationship. My heart was broken i fasted and prayed and was told by everyone to move on. He was the only man i ever dated and i believed it was for life, so i stood and prayed for the lord to answer me…i called several people for prayer, it took almost a year but the lord heard my prayer and now we pray and fast together. God is good don’t give up never look at your situation with your naked eyes use your spiritual eyes and most of all trust in the lord, he has never let anyone down and you won’t be the first…look at his track record…he is a great God indeed!!!!!

Lilly Reply:

Hi Laura,
What a testimony it is very encouraging!!! I’m standing for my marriage for almost nine months, we’ve been together for 12 years and we had a beautiful daughter, one day out the blue He decided he was not happy and wanted out, then I found out he was with a coworker, I feel that my heart literally was broken, it is so painful.
When the enemy attacked my family, I was invited to a bible study and I become christian and I started this battle for my family. Sometimes I just want to give up but God keep send me signs of my marriage restoration like a rainbow in my living room, couples from church who marriage was restored, scriptures, I only know that will be on God’s timing. Also I’m strongly recommend REJOICE MINISTRIES ( the last sign was I found out that one of my coworker is also a stander and member of Rejoice).
Accept your call from your Lord and let’s expect a miracles this Christmas! Nothing is impossible with our Lord! I want mine miracle how about you?
Have a blessed and Merry Christmas!

Tyisha Hudson Reply:

@ Laura, My Husband and I been married almost 4 years and we have a son together, He wants out do to the pressures of responsibilites and outside family pressures that don’t honor our union, but whatever the case may be I come BOLDLY to God’s throne and through his Grace and the promises of his Word declaring our Marriage totally restored, renewed, and full of the fruits of the Spirit…He has already worked it out as we speak and while I’m waiting on him to reveal this, he is working on the both of us, speaking to our hearts and minds and casting down strongholds that has tried to tear us apart, so while I’m waiting I praise his Holy Name thanking him for loving me so and never leaving me or forsaking me.Through the Blood of Jesus we Win and are Victorious in all we do. Amen.

Susie June 6, 2010 at 10:23 pm

I have been divorced for 10 yrs.,about 6 yrs ago, I have had 8 different people
tell me at different times-God is going to restore your family.My ex is not a
believer yet— but I have always spoke over him-BELIEVE ON THE LORD
JESUS CHRIST ,YOU AND YOUR HOUSE HOLD WILL BE SAVED. I call
this “My Sara promise”. As I wait for Gods perfect time. I know-what I know–
the Lord is faithful and true-HE WILL DO WHAT HE SAYS–I am holding
on to my promise.
THANK YOU FOR SHARING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOD BLESS,
SUSIE

STA Reply:

Susie, Don’t give up, I have been X from my husband of 10 years for 4 yrs. I feel if we don’t stand in the gap for our husbands who will? Keep me in prayer as I pray for y0u.

sharon Reply:

hi, Iam sharon my marriage has been broken for the past 5 years now.My husband is backsliden and not in the Lord now.There were times i had given up on this relationship completely .God spoke to me thru’ several people,but recently i got a verse from god that said ,i will build you…..I am just holding on to Christ.Our son Abel prays for his dad to return everyday.I am sure MY JESUS will restore our family very soon.Please pray for us……

kevin June 23, 2010 at 1:13 am

I’m on here I guess to find comfort in other peoples testimonies. I laugh in my heart when I read what god has done. Me and my wife are not perfect and we are both believers. I cheated on her when we first got married. I confessed to her weeks later. Forgiven. It’s sometimes hard for people to let go of things I guess tho. The devil is trying to attack her but god is surrounding her. We recently seperated for a short week that seemed like an eternity. I waited at her house and she came home 930 the next morning. She got dropped off by some guy. She walked in the house and I walked up to the guy in the truck and told him whatever happened I already forgave him and he honestly admitted that nothing uad happened. Because of her guilt of being caught she said she hated me and don’t feel the same way. We got back together and prayed. I fealt like that time apart got me closer to god. We got back togerher, she got a decnt job, and we were happy. But looking back I started slipping from god. I was lacking in prayer and was happy with me and my wife. So a week apart and a week together. The last day of that week we got home from church and she was rather grouchy. We napped. I let her know I was upset but didn’t really play games with it. She got aggrivated. She told me she hated me . I told her you can say you hate the holy spirit, you can quite, abandon and wonder away but you cant blasphemy the holy spirit. She said I’m not god. She told me to shut up and i believe I did what god would do and I shut up. I can honestly say that unlike the first time she left I gave her no reason to this time. I did nothing to feed into it. When she left I smiled on the inside cause I fealt I did it right. She is battling with her flesh and what she sees. We have been seperated for almost 2 weeks now and I know its not 7 years but any of you who read this knows that time doesn’t matter. It always seems like an eternity with our fleshly emotions. When she left this time I knew i had to be patient. God told me to be patient. So many people websites etc. Or rather god thru these things said to wait. It’s hard to think of what she is doing right now and you may be afraid its really over. But after reading what marriage means to god, and knowing me and her both are seeking god I know we will be back together. If there is anything good to dwell on dwell it. Have faith. I made a mistake and weant to her work lasr night cause she hasnt called. I told her i loved her and begged for a second chance. At the end of our convo she said she didnt feel the same way and I forced a answer out of her. I asked her is it really over. It took her about 2 minutes to think but she yes it is. Well guess what? It’s not. God will do his works cause his will be done and his will is in our marriage cause we married before him and so it shall be woo hoo. Sorry. Be excited that god is moving in your spouses life and that he hears you. Take this time to reflect on yourself and improve your relationship with Christ. Find your mistakes and don’t dwell on them but learn. God forgives. Always try to be like him. Thank you all. Praise to god.

kevin Reply:

I may have been rambling. The point is if god says wait then wait or you could just prolong the battle. Listen to him and surrender your marriage. Pray and exercise faith. Don’t lose sight when everything seems fine to. Pray to have enough to never lose cconcentration. Pray for me and all of us. Thank you.

carolina Reply:

did you get back together?

jayson July 8, 2010 at 9:12 pm

thank you all on here for your testimonies as i have just recently seperated from my wife and we have 1 3yo daughter, it seems my wife has moved on and i am absolutely shattered. can you guys please pray for me and our marriage and our family to be restored. thank you

Kyle Ashley Johnson Reply:

I pray that the HOLY SPIRIT would now take HIS rigghtfull place in your WIFES life! I call her to a place wer she will live for GOD, her relationship with GOD is very important. No use you making GOD the third party, and she runs on her own strength. Let your prayer be for GOD to save her….FATHER GOD i speak life into this marriage, you WILL (In the name of JESUS!) Resstore that which the locust have eaten. LORD, YU will become the center of tis Relationship, bible says, wen the enemy comes in like a flood, the SPIRIT of GOD will raise up a standard! I humble myself before you JESUS. YOU are my GOD in whom i trust. Thank YOU

jayson July 8, 2010 at 9:16 pm

please pray for the restoration for my wife and family as we have recently seperated and i am absolutely shattered but believing in jesus to help our situation even though my wife is not really a believer, please pray for us and thank you. PRAISE GOD

Richard Reply:

Yes it can be hard but give all ur burdens and worries to the lord. Remember God doesn’t like a broken family. Trust in him and everythng will fall in place on his own time. Nothing is impossible with god. He will restore ur marriage!
God Bless!

Sherry September 9, 2010 at 2:22 am

Thanks for the great testimony and that really encourages me. Well i have been married for 9 years, with two beautiful daughters. We have been separated for 7 years now and that was my turning point to serve God.I’am always encourage to know that all things works together for the good of those who love him. I believe that the number 7 is the number of completeness and guess what i have really changed my mindset, attitude of my heart and what i confess from my mouth that my family will be restored this year. Praise God couple of days ago, he starts calling us and even me. He wants to come back home but its the shame of what had happen. I believe his heart is back at home…Please needed your prayers….

Nicole Reply:

Praying for you. please let us know of the outcome.

Kyle Ashley Johnson Reply:

wow! thats jus a bout all i want to say…Get ready for breakthrough

Sabina September 9, 2010 at 5:11 pm

Tahnk you Jesus! I am happy to read how GOd was there in your marriage. I have been separated with my husband for almost 3 months. He is with another woman. We have 2 little girls and they cry for their father almost every day. Please pray for the restoration of our marriage. WIll be married 9 years this December. I have turned my marriage to the Lord. I ask that he guide, change, and give us a new found love as he loves us. I need to change myself and let GOd take control. Please pray for us as my children need their father and I need my husband. Thank you GOD

JAYSON Reply:

HELLO SABINA,
MY PRAYERS ARE WITH YOU AND YOUR FAMILY. HAVE YOU SEEN REJOICE MINISTRIES ON THE WEB? THIS SITE IS ALL ABOUT MARRIAGE AND FAMILY RESTORATION WITH AWESOME ENCOURAGEMENT AND TESTIMONIES THAT WILL REALLY BLESS YOU AND GUIDE YOU.
KIND REGARDS,
JAYSON

Bindu Reply:

Dear Dnt be Panic,

God is in controll.He is the ceator of heaven and earth. I will surely pray for you and kids and I suggest one site where you can find how to stand with God for your marriage restoration.Believe in him…thats all Thank him and praise him.www.rejoiceministries.org/ This site will help you lot.

Sandra Reply:

How are you doing Sabina? my prayers are with you and the girls. I’m also praying for the restoration of my marriage we have been separated for 11 months and he has another woman. Let’s continue praying for our husband’s salvation and the healing and restoration of our marriages and families.
I know that God works all things for good for those who love him. PTL!

“Do not be afraid, nor be dismayed for the Lord your God is with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9

relley October 17, 2010 at 7:07 am

iam encouracing all women to fast,Esthers fast.its so powerful but it takes heart and soul not just merely fasting

Melissa October 19, 2010 at 2:37 pm

A month ago my husband told me he was unhappy about some things and we began to work on them. I completely changed the way I went about things and paid more attention to the way I was treating him. Two weeks went by and he came to me again saying he no longer was in love with me and had feelings for someone else. He is not interested in working things out or hearing that I have forgiven him. He continues to see this woman who really has nothing to loose. We have 2 children, a girl 7 and a boy 4. It has broken their heart. It is extremely hard too b/c he is living in our camper out in the driveway and not here on the weekends. He told me to move on as he has. I am turning this over to the Lord, He will restore my marriage and bring us the peace we desperately need. Please pray for my family as I will for yours, thank you.

manish masih November 29, 2010 at 2:18 am

i am married since 2003 with my wife , for 5 yrs after marriage we were together nd were blessed with a daughter in 2004 nd had a happy married life, due to my transferable job i went to Bhopal (700 kms) from Delhi where my wife stays with our daughter and her old parents (my wife is the only child). while living alone i felt it difficult to stay alone, but due to some reasons (I don’t know what, she never told me) my wife refused to stay with me, i frequently visited my family so that they specially my wife do not feel my absence. In due course we both did some small mistakes against each other but I always loved my wife nd never thought of any mishappening to our marriage, never thot of even separation, but my wife started avoiding me since last 1 year. Since 4 months she even stopped talking to me, nd told me that she don’t need me anymore, nd want to live alone with the child, even then I used to visit her frequently, nd never lost hope cos I believe in our lord that he can do miracles. Please pray for my wife so that she change her mind.

Tyisha Hudson April 9, 2011 at 2:10 pm

Stay faithful Saints !!! It is not his will for us to marry then divorce. Fight for your spouses when they are weak and pray that god teaches you to be a better spouse his way. All he wants us to do is trust him and not be moved by what we see, but believe he will answer our prayer request. Remember to walk in love and Bless others with your blessings just like he blesses us daily

Tammy April 12, 2011 at 1:23 pm

Please help me pray for the restoration of my marriage. My husband and I have been married for 17 years and have been separated for almost 3 months. Last week he sent me a text message and said that he knows he needs to step up and be a better father to our two boys. He has been coming over and calling more. I know that God WILL restore my marriage in his time. I thank him everyday not for just the good but for the storm because it is through the storm that I learn to lean on him more. I also need prayer to be patient and wait on his perfect timing.

Beverly July 2, 2011 at 7:56 pm

I am so encouraged by these awesome testimonies. My husband and I have been married for 22 years. We’ve been together a total of 25 and seperated at the end of April 2011. I feel so hopeless. It was all over something so stupid. For years I blamed him for the majority of our marital problems and took very little responsibility for any of it. God has really opened my eyes to a lot of areas where I couldve done a better job. I wish I had a giant eraser where i could go back and take it all back:( I told my husband it was over, moved in with my mom, and told him to move on. Never did i imagine that he would do so so quickly. He begged me to come home and said he would get counseling which he had said he would do many times before so I refused. He now has a girlfriend who he says is a christian and that she says she wont have sex with him until the divorce is final, but they have kissed intimately. My heart is breaking and dispite my attempts to reconcile with him he refuses and now is telling me to move on. I’ve tried texting sweet messages to him, calling him, but he does not reply. He does still help us financially, but he has rarely even came home to see our 2 children. He brought the girlfriend over to his parents house and my son went to meet her, but my daughter refuses to meet with him while he has the girlfriend around. I have been praying and will continue to do so, but idk if i should just completely leave him alone and make no contact whatsoever, or try to just touch base with him every now and then? He says filing for a divorce is his first priority and I pray God wil intervien. It feels like death on the inside at the thought of another woman having my husband. Please be in prayer for my marriage.

Richard July 11, 2011 at 11:27 pm

Hang in there! Remember god doesn’t like a broken family. Just have faith and he will restore your marriage! God bless

Valerie Reply:

Me and my husband started dating since I was 13, today we have 4 children, our youngest is 4, and I know what separation can do to a child. We”ll be married for 5 years next month but we separated for 9 months in 2010. We both were unfaithful and I had backslid from the LORD but the LORD picked me up again when I was at my lowest. He began to show me his love for me and that no matter what I was going through he was and is always with me, many times I wanted to give up and thought that it was hopless because of the things that happened during our marriage, and even my family told me to give up because he was with another lady and they were expecting twins. My heart was broken when I first heard, but only by the grace of JESUS he always gave me the strength not to give up. The LORD would always tell me that my marriage wasn’t over till GOD said it was over. And after nine months my husband came home, and I praise him for everything he’s done in my life, for restoring my marraige and making my husband a better person then he was before, he is slowly starting to come to church, read his bible, and we have our own lil bible studies at home, he is very interested in the bible and I thank GOD that he put it in his heart to learn more about JESUS. He had lost his twin boy at 1 month of age and his other twin lil girl will be turning one next week, and I thank GOD for this lil girl because I love her just as much as I love my children. She comes to visit us every month. But her mother isn’t doing too good and is still grieving for her son, and I would like to ask you for prayers for her that GOD would give her the peace and strength she needs.
One experience that I want to share with everyone is, one ight I was sitting in my living room and watching the grace channel and I decided to call the prayer line and as we started praying I could smell a really strong fragrance of sweet honey or sweet roses, but it’s something that I will never forget. I didn’t understand what it was but the next day I shared it with my auntie and she said that it was the presence of GOD, no matter where you are and what you’ve done GOD will never leave you where you are, he will pick you up and set your feet upon a rock. Keep believing in your mracles for the prayers of the rightrous avail much.

Jham September 3, 2011 at 9:03 am

hi! everyone, i kept reading your testimonies one by one. i’m married for 3 years with my Singaporean husband this coming sept 14.. we’re different nationalities.
that’s why i think its really quite tough and hard for each one of us to adjust and compromise becos of this diffent belief, religion, bringing up and culture.
anyway, Im really asking all of you to pls kindly pray for me and my hubby. we dont have any kids yet, but i findthat our relationship now is very very cold. i dont know how to adjust anymore. i keep asking and begging the Lord to help me, to change me and to change Us both so that we can fit into T. im 26 and his 30,we keep arguing this past few weeks. im trying to explain to him as a wife and as a woman how i feel. bcos he kept playing lots of kind of games daily like PSP,PS3, Cellphone, ipad, soccer, basketball, mwai-thai. etc etc.
this matter becomes the problem that hes always busy doing all this that affected our work, job, business. and even affecting our relationship. we dont sleep together bcos no matter how long ive wait for him so that i can hug him to sleep i cant, cos he always turns to finish playing by 8am. which im already about to awake then hes about to sleep. i started explaining and expressing it to him so that we can talk,, but my husband has a very bad temper. i know im not the best, im not good, im not perfect… thats why i want to talk. but he always refuse and find me irritating him. i dont know what to do already cos before we used to go to church together every sunday… but recently he always dont like to attend and when i ask him why he dont go to church with me anymore this is what he answers me : “cos everytime i go to church its either im late for my soccer game or i cannot play at all” which really hurts me, he really dont have time to me anymore and also dont have time to attend to church. i am so upset. i really dont want to give up, but im really emotional now… i cant stop crying cos he we cant talk nicely without shouting at me and fighting. i just want him to know how much i love him that im already upset that he dont have time with me at all. knowing that were still considered newly couple.. pls pls everyone pls pray for me and my husband. That God will touch us both, change us and give us peace in this marriage life. — thank u

AAng Reply:

Dear Jham,

I will be praying for you though your entry was 5 months ago. I do hope they have improved since. My husband cheated on me, once when I was pregnant with my now 7 year old son and again recently when he confessed to me 5 months ago. The strength that I am receiving to stay and continue to live life as if nothing has happened truly comes from the Lord Jesus. I am always amazed at how God refuses to let me go and also ashamed to admit that I only drew closer to God when these crises happened. I never did heal from the first time and now I am working on true healing with my Lord Jesus. I understand the lack of emotional connection between you and your husband, it is extremely painful and it is usually the beginning of the marriage breaking down. I can see now that when a woman’s spirit is aligned with God’s will, it brings about an amazing change in the marriage,, something I cannot explain but I am more connected now with m husband 5 months since his confession then when we first got married 10 years ago and he is a non-believer. Continue to pray that the Holy Spirit administer to your husband that he may realise that his destructive habits are ultimately going to destroy the marriage and destroy him. The let go and let God do the work for you. Amen!

Micah September 19, 2011 at 10:17 pm

Hello,
I have been married to my husband for 1yr and 6 months, we’ve been together for 3yrs. We have a 1 year old son together. We’ve recently seperated. Its been about 2 weeks now and I am so hurt. He told me to leave and of course I took my son. I am now staying at a relatives house, and is missing my husband like crazy. I never had to work because he always provided. Right now he keeps telling me to move on. But made a vow, not only to him but to God. I believe that God is able to do exceedingly above all we can as for and I have to stand on that. I ask that you guys would pray that God will soften my husbands heart and continue to pull him closer to God. Pray that God will continue to deal with him and this seperation will work out for the good. God bless you guys!

Thanks,
Micah

Giofighter October 30, 2011 at 5:11 pm

My soon to be ex wife was married before and this is my first marriage.

We dated while she was separated and lived in sin for 6 years.

We got married and immediately had a daughter…she has a daughter from her previous marriage as well.

Our marriage was always rocky, we never truly took time out for each other. The kids ruled the house and God, was on the shelf.

We both USED God as an excuse for blaming but never utilized His power in our marriage.

We separated in 08 and I went on to be very, very sinful.

She always wanted me back but it always came in the form of anger, yelling, judging, cursing, etc…and believe me that my responses were no better.

We always loved each other but just couldn’t work it out.

I continued in terrible sin for 3 years. Finally, she had enough and started dating someone else.

I was beyond upset…through it all I always believed God would bring us back together. The problem was that I never gave God the chance to do His work because I was so busy pleasing myself.

We signed our divorce papers a few months ago and I DO NOT want a divorce…we are waiting for our final decree.

She says we will never be back together again because she is afraid…which was my exact excuse for the last 3 years.

It took another man to point out that I made a huge mistake.

I should NEVER have moved out. I let my role of father, husband, leader fall apart because it was way too easy to do and the ‘world’ accepted that.

I have never cried so much in my entire life than this last year.

I have turned my life back to God but am in so much desperation that I feel lost.
Sometimes I doubt but realize that is Satan telling me that God is a liar.

God is breaking me down and though I may (never) get her back, I am STANDING for the restoration of this marriage and WHEN I get her back….NOTHING will ever break us apart again.

God can do anything…it is our/my ego that has brought me to this point. I have a hard time letting go.

I need to let go and let God. That is really the only way.

Dione November 10, 2011 at 4:10 pm

I have been separated from my husband for 1 yr and 5 mos. We have been married for 20 yrs and have 3 beautiful children. We both were having inappropriate relationships (not affairs)with other people when we separated. Now that I have matured spiritually, I have been believing God for the restoratin of my marriage. I have been praying and preparing for fasting, but mainly exercising my faith. God has shown me that He will restore my marriage, but in my situation I had spoken death into my marriage. God let me know I needed to Repent, Recant and Re-speak those things I had spoken. Just recently my husband moved in with another woman. I found this website because I needed a little encouragement this particular day and I have found it. I thank all of you for encouraging me to continue to hold on.

I will continue to keep my faith and speak life into my marriage. I feel blessed and know that I am. Once God has completed His work, I will post my testimony for those seeking restoration.

JoanneMaria December 4, 2011 at 1:35 pm

My heartfelt prayer is for a Christmas Miracle, our relationship restored happy and in love again, the beginning of a lifetime of love and happiness with one another, in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen.

I’ve been heartbroken for a long time now and I still believe God for the restoration of my relationship. Waiting brings hopelessness but I fight it off by focusing on God, nothing it too hard for him, he sees my heart, my persistence and I know at his set time he will suddenly, unexpectedly restore our love above and beyond anything I could hope for, it is worth all the effort, and pain and when we come out the other side happy, in love in our beautiful future together it’ll all be worth it. What God brought together he will restore. Lets not give up 5 minutes before our miracles! Christmas, 2011 is going to be full of unexpected, happy, wonderful surprises! God is working as we speak. I wish this happy ending for all of us. God Bless You!

Kevin February 3, 2012 at 4:47 am

I have been seperated now for over a year. My wife walked out and went to her mother after she gave birth to my first born son, my only child. She has expressed she is not happy there, and have no reason for her departure. It is really hard I need your prayer. have been married for 9 years.

Ellice August 1, 2012 at 3:08 pm

Pray for me and Arlis that no one will come between us(Matthew 19:6,Song of Solomon8:6-7),that we can trust each other,that we be bonded together.Pray against witchcraft coming against us,pray that there is trust between us,pray that the Lord will knit us together Col 2:2.Pray for any fears that Arlis may be experiencing.Pray that we will stay together.Ellice Thanks for your prayers Tulsa,Ok Jeremiah 32:17 Ah Lord God! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee.

charm August 9, 2012 at 3:50 pm

I would like God to restore my dead marrige like he restore Lazarus. I have been divoce for 6 months and it hurt so much. I pray for my husband to get save and restore our marriage

Che October 9, 2012 at 1:19 am

Husband was decided to separated with me yesterday. He really hate me, never forgive me. I was forgave it to him already. He didn’t accept my forgive. He never meet me anymore. He don’t love me anymore. I got hurt/ heartbroken/ painful my heart. I am really love him so much. He is unchristian. Pray for husband. He need to know Christ & Restoration Marriage with me. I have one my son 2years and 11months old. I and my son are really hard life./ need support my family. Pray for husband. he is comfortable, open heart, mind about know to Christ. thanks! God bless